The mornings and evenings are cooler and day time temperatures very pleasant.
On the topic of temperature; the real estate market has proven to remain “hot hot hot” in many locations throughout City of Whitehorse and Knox.
By way of example here are some properties we would like to share with you that achieved outstanding results;
In most cases multiple bidders, and prices exceeding vendors expectations.
- 8 Barter Crescent, Forest Hill – 4 active bidders SOLD $910,000
- 31 Bessazile Avenue, Forest – 7 active bidders SOLD $840,500
- 379 Canterbury Road, Forest Hill – 5 active bidders SOLD $672,500
- 2/1 Aubrey Road, Vermont – 4 active bidders SOLD $850,000
- 10 Milgate Court, Forest Hill – 5 active bidders SOLD $866,000
- 10 Park Close, Vermont – Sold prior to auction $ 960,000 on occasion an exceptional offer presents itself prior to auction
So how did these properties achieve great results?
- Engaging the services of a local agency that can provide exceptional service, comprehensive local knowledge and proven skills in changing market conditions.
- Once we were appointed, we recommended our vendors spend time preparing their homes. Gardens, fresh coat of paint, decluttering, detailing AND finally investing in an effective marketing campaign to ensure their property had the widest most effective exposure to the open market.
- A campaign was implemented with Open for Inspection times (doubles on Saturdays) and these were displayed on the internet to make it easier for the prospective buyer to arrange inspections to suit.
- Weekly comprehensive feedback via phone, written report face to face meetings- culminating in the final week with agent, auctioneer and vendor/s having accurate update assessment of buyers and their buying potential in order to set a saleable reserve price.
- Auctioneer – Hugh Francis = skilful, local knowledge, reading the buyers, creating a result
Why don’t you call us here at Ray White Forest Hill and ask us how – We would love to add your property to our growing list of success stories for 2019.