Sell with Confidence
Read More

Renter Resource Centre

Welcome to the Ray White Forest Hill renter resource centre.

Here you will find links to the most commonly requested forms and documents that you may need access to throughout your tenancy.  There are also helpful links and recommendations to make settling into your new home as easy as possible.

Consumer Affairs Victoria Guides for Renters:

Repairs and Maintenance

Please refer to our maintenance information pages in the following links:

We have also included some helpful links to Consumer Affairs Victoria that may be useful;

Pet Requests:

Should you wish to have a pet in the property you will need to complete the below pet request form and send it through to your Property Manager.  We have also included a link to the Consumer Affairs website with information on this topic.

Rubbish at your Property:

There is an expectation that the property is kept in a neat and tidy condition. This includes all rubbish being disposed of in the correct bins and bins being emptied on a regular basis.  Below are some links to the local council bin collection services:

Vacating your Rental Property:

When the time comes for you to vacate the property, please ensure you give a minimum of 28 days written notice to your Property Manager (once your lease has expired).  If you need to break your lease it is best to give your Property Manager a call to discuss this as there will be additional charges.

Below are some links that will assist you through this process;