Hugh is recognised throughout the industry as an established, successful real estate professional with immaculate attention to detail who is highly driven.
Hugh and his immediate team offer a versatile skill set in Sales and Customer Service, understanding that each client has individual needs and making a conscious effort to address each one in an empathetic, professional and timely manner.
Hugh prides himself on his sense of urgency and his “take action” mindset to get the job done for his clients. Hugh continues to thrive as an auctioneer, his technique and passion for the art is obvious in his delivery. Most importantly, he creates results for his clients and this is what gives him the most satisfaction. His love of negotiating has been the driving factor for his career success to date.
Hugh is a family man at the end of the work day with wife Vanessa and daughter Layla, who was born in July 2019. We can't forget his two Kelpie dogs, Mars and Lunar at home too that ensure the family stays fit with plenty of walks. Hugh also enjoys being a member at the Box Hill Golf Club, riding his motorbike and the odd snow holiday when life permits.
As his clients soon discover Hugh is a real people person. He loves interacting with people and establishing lasting relationships with his clients. Hugh holds many formal qualifications including a Certificate IV in Property Services from the REIV and Bachelor of Business from RMIT University.
Hugh ultimately prides himself on giving you a great customer experience and negotiating fiercely on your behalf to secure you the best outcome.
- 2020/2021 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Forest Hill
- 2020/2021 - Premier Performer
- 2020 - Top Selling Principal - Settled Commission - No. 8
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2019/2020 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Forest Hill
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2017/2018 - Top 10 Principals Settled Commission - No. 7
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2017 - Auctioneer of the Year, Senior - Finalist
- 2017 - Top Sales Agents Settled Commission - No. 4 And 3 earlier awards